1. Ownership of the WWW.KIDSANDUS.ES domain and the Kids Zone digital platform. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that the owner and / or person responsible for this domain and its applications (App / s) including the Kids zONe platform, is:
Titular: KIDS&US ENGLISH, S.L.U.
Avinguda Tudela, 12, bajos
08242 de Manresa, Barcelona (Spain)
Tel. +34 93 875 33 45
REGISTERED in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 39.900, Folio 16 and Sheet B-355982, with C.I.F. B-64622087.
Access to and browsing through the Website and / or its App / s, or its use, attributes the condition of user of the Website and / or App / s (hereinafter, the 'User') and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice, as well as its modifications, since KIDS & US ENGLISH, SLU (hereinafter, KIDS & US) reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the web and / or in the App / s, the configuration and the presentation of this and the conditions of access. Therefore, the User must always read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which they access the Website and / or the App (s), since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may suffer modifications. In any case, the mere fact of using and browsing the Website and / or use of the App / s will always imply acceptance as a User, without any reservations, of each and every one of the general conditions of access and use present.
2. Intellectual and industrial property. All existing content on the web, and / or in the App / s, such as by way of illustration and not limitation: texts, photographs, graphics, videos, images, icons, technology, software , links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes, are the property of KIDS & US, which has the right of use and exploitation, where appropriate, and, in this sense, become works protected by the applicable legislation on of intellectual and industrial property, national and international in force at all times, so that none of the exploitation rights recognized by current regulations on intellectual property over them can be understood to be assigned to the User. Therefore, based on the legislation on intellectual property and the provisions in force at all times, the total or partial exploitation of any of the content that appears on the web, and / or in the App / s is strictly prohibited. , as well as the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification or transformation of the contents of the web, and where appropriate the distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents in any medium and by any technical means, without the express written authorization of KIDS & US. The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by KIDS & US, without it being understood that access to the Website and / or the App / s attributes any rights over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs. Therefore, the simple access by the user to the web and / or to the App / s, entails their commitment to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by KIDS & US.
3. Hyperlinks and / or Links. Among the existing content on the website and / or the App / s, links to other websites managed by third parties could be included, in order to facilitate user access to interchangeable information over the Internet. KIDS & US is not responsible for the existence of links between third parties and other websites outside KIDS & US. The links that could be provided through the web and / or the App / s are for informational purposes for the user of the web and / or the App / s, but in no case would they place KIDS & US in a position of guarantor and / or party offering the services and / or information that can be offered to third parties through the links and, therefore, KIDS & US is not responsible for damages caused by illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage derived from, or associated with, said linked websites or access to them. Therefore, KIDS & US disclaims any responsibility for the services and / or information provided on other websites linked to this website and / or the App / s. Warn the user that in the event that he or she considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may notify KIDS & US by email. Finally, the introduction of hyperlinks for advertising, commercial or association purposes to web pages outside KIDS & US that allow access to the KIDS & US website without express consent and / or authorization is prohibited. In the case of its authorization by KIDS & US, the conditions will be established to introduce links from its pages to the KIDS & US website.
4. Conditions of use of the website.
4.1 General. The User acknowledges and accepts that access to and use of the Website is free and voluntary, being carried out under their sole responsibility. Therefore, the User agrees to use the website correctly and lawfully in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and good faith and public order, refraining from using the website and / or the App / s of any way that may prevent, damage or impair its normal operation, the goods and rights and interests of KIDS & US, its suppliers, the rest of the users and / or any third party or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) from KIDS & US or third parties, for which the User will be liable to KIDS & US or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligations. During the use of the website and / or the App / s by the User, the following actions, which may be modified, will also be prohibited, but not limited to: The use of computer viruses or any file or program designed to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of the website and / or the App / s, of any of the KIDS & US services or networks, of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or damage or obtain unauthorized access to the data or other information of KIDS & US or any third party. Impersonate identities, interfere or interrupt the service, servers or networks connected to the services or breach any of the requirements or regulations of networks connected to the services. Using false identities, and / or impersonating others when using the website or any of its services, as well as using passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way. Falsify or alter any KIDS & US information. Introduce, store or disseminate, on the web and / or the App / s or from it, any information contrary to the law, rules, customs and public order, as well as any material that may be defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or image of third parties and, in general, current regulations. Carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the web and / or the App / s, and / or use the contents and information to send advertising, send messages for any other commercial purpose or to collect or store personal data of third parties. Collaborate with a third party to carry out any of the behaviors described.
4.2 In relation to the contents and intellectual and industrial property, apart from those expressed in the corresponding section, the following actions will be prohibited: Reproducing in any way, not even through a hyperlink, the web and / or the App / s of KIDS & US or any of its contents, if not by express authorization in writing from KIDS & US. Delete, evade or manipulate copyright and other data identifying the rights of its owners incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices, or any of the information mechanisms that the content may contain. Copy, alter, reprogram, modify, adapt or translate the source code of this website and / or the App / s. Any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the website or of the App / s on any medium will be considered an unauthorized copy. Reproduce or copy, even for private use, the contents that may be considered as software or database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the User or a third party. Introduce, store or disseminate through the web any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties and, in general, any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make available to third parties. Collaborate with a third party to carry out any of the behaviors described.
5. Liability exclusion KIDS & US will in no case be responsible for the circumstances listed below, by way of example and not limitation, nor for any damages that may arise. Delay, deletion, wrong delivery, or failure to save User communications or personal settings. Decisions taken from the information provided on the Website or the App / s or the damages and losses caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Website and the App / s. KIDS & US reserves the right to refuse to provide the service to anyone for any reason and / or to discontinue the service in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice. The use of the Website and the App / s is subject to all applicable regulations and the User will be solely responsible for the content of their communications through the Website. Access to the Website and the App / s does not imply an obligation on the part of KIDS & US to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. KIDS & US is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the service of the Website or of the App / s. KIDS & US does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that may arise from accessing or using the Contents or the Website or the App / s.
KIDS & US will not be responsible either for: Possible security errors that may occur due to the use of computers infected by computer viruses; The use by third parties of elements owned by KIDS & US that confuse their personality; Infringements of industrial and intellectual property rights by third parties; Of the breaches of third parties that may affect the users of the website and the KIDS & US App / s; The lack of operation of the website of the App / s or of any of its services due to causes beyond KIDS & US; The consequences derived from the malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it; The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the Contents; Of the illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of this Legal Notice, or to good faith and public order, of the Website or of the App / s or of its Contents, by the Users; Damages or losses of any kind caused to the User that cause failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks, computer failures or other electronic systems that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Website, during the provision of the same or in advance. In reference to the content and services linked through the Website, we refer to the provisions of section 3 of this legal notice regarding Hyperlinks and / or Links. 6. Queries, claims and communication of illegal and inappropriate activities For any suggestion, query, complaint or claim, the user can contact KIDS & US, through the current or future communication channels that he determines at any given time, such as: Postal mail: Av. Tudela, nº 12 bajo, 08242 - Manresa Tel. +34 93 875 33 45. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The aforementioned communication channels will also be valid for the communication, by any User, of the knowledge that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to moral you can contact KIDS & US. On the other hand, the reception by KIDS & US of any communication will not imply, according to the provisions of Law 34/2002, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the User as a communicator.
7. Legislation and competent jurisdiction This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by the national legislation in force at all times for the resolution of any dispute in relation to this Legal Notice or the relationship between them. In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of the present legal conditions, the courts or tribunals that, where appropriate, will hear the matter, will be those that have the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction, but that in the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, in the Courts and Tribunals of Manresa (Barcelona), and failing that, those of Barcelona .
What personal data is collected? The only personal data that KIDS & US will have access to will be those that the user voluntarily provides. In this sense, it is necessary for the user to know that to access some services offered through the web or the App, personal data will be requested. If you do not provide them, you will not be able to access or use the aforementioned services and content. All the fields that appear on the forms must be completed. In such a way that the omission of any of them may make it impossible for us to attend to your request, unless there is voluntary completion data on the form itself. The website of the Kids zONe digital platform may collect personal data related to the results of the students' activities, duties and corrections of the teacher about the exercises that are carried out, name and surname of the student, age, course, group, schedules, photo of the student, activities related to the course, image and voice in synchronous online classes if they attend them (only in Sam to Ben & Brenda courses and depending on whether the Kids & Us center has chosen to implement a blended or online modality in said courses) and image and voice in activities that require audio or audiovisual recording of the student. These data will not be transferred by KIDS & US to third companies. MINORS OF AGE Through the web, KIDS & US will not collect or process personal data of minors under fourteen (14) years of age. Notwithstanding the foregoing, due to its content, the Website may be attractive to said minors. In this regard, KIDS & US encourages parents to monitor their children's electronic activities, for example, through the use of parental control tools offered by various electronic services and software manufacturers, and which help provide a safe electronic environment for minors. They can prevent minors under fourteen (14) from communicating their names, addresses and other personal data electronically without the consent of their parents. KIDS & US reserves the right to verify, by the means it deems most appropriate, the real age of any user who has disclosed data under the Website and, where appropriate, deny the aforementioned user access to the services offered and will proceed to its cancellation and elimination. However, since it is extremely difficult to determine the real age of the people who disclose data on the Website, if you discover that one of your children has made such disclosure, contact KIDS & US at the following email address info @kidsandus.com
Consent, management and deactivation of cookies: In compliance with current legislation, the downloading and installation of cookies in the User's terminal requires their consent.The user accepts cookies if he continues browsing the Website and / or uses the App / s, as reported in the pop-up notice when entering our page. If this notice does not appear, it means that our cookies have been previously activated.
At any time you can exercise the right to manage, deactivate or delete cookies, even if you have already consented. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser that is being used. As a complementary guarantee to the information provided above, the user can revoke, at any time, the operation of the website's cookies through:
Chrome: since http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer: since http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox: since http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari: since http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042